| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hay River, Nt in June is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 18:33 long and the longest day is 19:10 long with an average length of 19:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Hay River, Nt June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hay River, Nt, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hay River, Nt:
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 586.6 kms (364.5 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 655.2 kms (407.1 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) NNE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 119 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 619.6 kms (385 miles) S