Vs > Hatanga
Hay River, Nt vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Hay River, Nt vs Windsor, On, Canada
Hay River, Nt vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Hay River, Nt vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Hay River, Nt vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Hatanga vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Hatanga vs Benghazi, Libya
Hatanga vs Tateno, Japan
Hatanga vs Albenga, Italy
Montevideo vs Te Kuiti
Newberry, Sc vs Gaspar Hdez.
Gyzyletrek vs Angelica, Ny
Gualeguaychu vs Taupo Nzed
- The distance between Hay River, Nt, Canada and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 4,959 km or 3,082 mi.
- To reach Hay River, Nt in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 25.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hay River, Nt bearing 164.2° or SSE .
- Both have a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hay River, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.9 °C (17.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Hay River, Nt. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 72.2 mm (2.8 in) more which is equivalent to 72.2 l/m² (1.77 US gal/ft²) or 722,000 l/ha (77,187 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.1° higher in Hay River, Nt than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hay River, Nt relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Hay River, Nt
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hay River, Nt vs St Georges, French Guiana
Hay River, Nt vs Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Hay River, Nt vs Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa
Hay River, Nt vs Lewiston, Me, Usa
Hatanga vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Hatanga vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Hatanga vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Hatanga vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Dezful vs Bialystok
Georgetown vs Ibiza
Auburn, Ne vs Wakeeney, Ks
Covington, La vs West Point, Ny
Hay River, Nt vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hay River, Nt
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 586.6 kms (364.5 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 655.2 kms (407.1 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) NNE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 119 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 619.6 kms (385 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga